Wednesday, September 03, 2008

2008 Republican Convention Day 2–Dubya Stands Tall | American Conservative Daily

The 2008 Republican Convention in Minneapolis is about electing Arizona Senator as President and Alaska Governor Sarah Palin Vice President. Yet the second night of the convention was about reminding America of President George W. Bush. History will vindicate this great man, and that history starts now.

I literally conducted about 30-40 interviews. Most of them were 3 to 5 question “walk and talks.” I now have blog material through the election itself.

In a major thrill, radio legend Hugh Hewitt interviewed me on his radio program for a couple of minutes to promote my blog. Hugh Hewitt is the preeminent blogger in America, and it was an honor.

www.hughhewitt.com

In another major thrill, Miss Texas came up to me and told me that she saw me heckling back at protesters the other day, and was grateful. She is running for Miss America. She was not allowed to be interviewed about politics, but she was allowed to answer non-political questions. It was a fun interview. I told her that my girlfriend is my Miss America. She was touched, and her fella is a lucky man not just because of her beauty, but her pleasant disposition.

There were so many speeches that covering even perfunctory remarks from all of them would be overload.

2008 Republican Convention Day 2–Dubya Stands Tall | American Conservative Daily
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: