Saturday, September 20, 2008

MissAmerica.org Blog » September 8, 2008

Happy September Everyone!

I must ask, just where do the months go? Is summer really over? I just wanted to fill you in on my latest activities including my Labor Day events…

Just last week, I flew to L.A. to participate in a photo shoot for Supermodels Magazine. The shoot went well and I had the chance to have the red carpet treatment by studio professionals! This photo spread will be featured in the November issue of Supermodels Magazine with some of the most powerful and influential women in business. The feature is highlighting women with power, beauty AND brains. Can’t wait to see the issue in print! I think maybe the neatest thing about the shoot was that there were the two most ADORABLE little dogs running around the entire time, a Chihuahua and a Jack Russell terrier that belonged to the photographer and one of the models. It was so precious to have all of us lined up for a shot, and then the photographer saying “HOLD” as one of these little guys came running into the shot. The two of them happened to LOVE my dress, and as I was seated for the group shot, they kept playing on my gold taffeta skirt. If the stylists weren’t so sweet, I would have thought they would be cringing as the two dogs couldn’t keep their noses away from the patent leather on our Yves-Saint Laurent heels. They were quite a hoot.
More:
MissAmerica.org Blog » September 8, 2008
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: