Thursday, September 25, 2008

Angela's Adventures: West Fest parade

West Fest parade

I am bound and determined to catch this blog up so here you are yet another one of Angela's Adventures. This past Saturday, September 20 was a crazy busy day of appearances. The day started with my joined my sister queens, Brittany and Anna in the West Fest Parade and ended at the Mall and Macy's Shop for a Cause (the next post).



One of those goofy we took it ourselves photos


Smiling pretty

Yes you are looking at the picture right Brittany and I did show up in the same dress and no it wasn't planned. We both got the same dress from one of our FABULOUS sponsors Marjorie at Haute Boutique and since the color that had been chosen for the parade was turquoise we both ended up in the same dress. You decide who wore it better *wink* but remember mine had been picked up from the store 30 minutes before I showed up to the parade so it still needs to be taken in... and shortened, I'm going to make it cocktail length.

More...
Angela's Adventures: West Fest parade
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: