Thursday, September 25, 2008

Beauties of America Pageant - Official Blogspot: Carol Milliron - America's 50s

Hi All
Just wanted to take a minute and say Thank you to Jennifer for a great pageant! I am thrilled to be America's 50s and am excited about the year to come. So far, I have participated in the Labor Day Parade, will be participating in the upcoming Sunfair Parade, will be doing a brief opening at the regional meeting of the Soroptimist International in October, will be walking in the Asthma Walk on October 11, and attending the Miss Seattle pageant in November.

I have also been invited to emcee one of the state pageants for BOA and am really looking forward to it!

I'll be posting pictures as I have them!

Take care and Happy Fall!
Carol Milliron
BOA 50s
Beauties of America Pageant - Official Blogspot: Carol Milliron - America's 50s
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: