Saturday, September 20, 2008

Angela's Adventures: Nationals: The Rest of the Story

Nationals: The Rest of the Story

First as usual let me apologize. It has take me FAR too long to finish posting about my Nationals experience but as you are all aware sometimes life just gets in the way of other things we'd like to be doing. Such has been the case with me.

Now where did I leave off..... Oh yes we had made it to Thursday the 17, Interview day!
My interview was at 10am. I was grateful I wasn't in the same group as my wonderful roommate Sasha since it not only made getting ready easier, especially since she loaned me her shoes, but it also meant I didn't have to be ready to go at 8am. As many know I am not an early morning person and it would have meant getting up at like 6 am to have 2 of us ready to go by 8am.

My group consisted of Cindy(Maine) , Laine (South east), Heather (Maryland), Stevie (California) and me. We walked in introduced ourselves to the judges as a group and then proceeded to spend 5 minutes with each judge in a one on one interview. The time went very quickly and I was surprised at how quickly my nerves calmed and I was actually disappointed to see the time end.

More...

Angela's Adventures: Nationals: The Rest of the Story
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: