Saturday, September 13, 2008

Miss Iowa 2008 Olivia Myers: Watch for me on TLC!

Watch for me on TLC!

Dear friends,

I cannot believe that in exactly two weeks I will be departing for Los Angeles to film a reality TV show! In case you haven’t heard, TLC is producing a reality show, which will feature the 52 contestants for Miss America and air in January. I cannot wait for my television debut, and I must say that this show has been on my mind a lot lately! I never thought that I would have the opportunity to do something like this. I cannot wait to tell you all about my experience—after January, of course! Until then, I’ll keep you updated on my appearances.

On August 28, I was a special guest at the 2008 Old Threshers Reunion in Mt. Pleasant. I received a special tour of the grounds; rode the featured tractor, trolley, and carousel; met LOTS of kind people; and ate world-famous meatloaf. I was featured in the saloon show and even held hostage during a train robbery! Throughout the day, I also learned more about my Midwestern heritage and was reminded of why I’m proud to be an Iowan. Thank you to everyone who made my day so memorable!
Miss Iowa 2008 Olivia Myers: Watch for me on TLC!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: