Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Angela's Adventures: Big News

I realize I have numerous post to make and I will get them done, I promise.
Lately I've been so busy with family, work, life, appearances that I haven't had the time to sit down, upload pictures and update you as I would like.
Please forgive me.

I have just a couple minutes and wanted to let you know about some big and kind of scary news in my life.
I have been working to see the Victim's Voices Project become a reality since 2005 and on Friday a piece of that dream was realized.
Due to some unforeseen issues the scale of the project had to be sized down drastically for this year's Take Back the Night Walk on September 25. But it is going to happen!!! :)
Angela's Adventures: Big News
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: