Thursday, December 07, 2006

Junior chosen Miss Delaware USA


Junior Nicole Bosso
Photo by Kathy F. Atkinson

4:44 p.m., Dec. 5, 2006--Junior Nicole Bosso was officially crowned Miss Delaware USA on Nov. 26 at the Dover Sheraton Hotel, selected from more than 30 contestants.

The tension grew as other winners were announced, leading up to the announcement of Miss Delaware USA. “Much to my surprise and joy, I won the title of Miss Delaware USA. It was a memorable moment that flashed before my eyes. I was completely shocked and happy!” Bosso recalled.

“It was all my decision and doing to enter the Miss Delaware USA pageant,” she said. “A friend who had taken part in pageants suggested I might enjoy participating so I applied through the Miss USA Pageant web site.

“My mother wasn't urging me to compete, but she and my father were both in tears when I went backstage after being crowned. Now that I have won, I have a large support group to help me during the next year.”

Bosso was officially crowned Miss Delaware USA on Nov. 26 at the Dover Sheraton Hotel.
Bosso said she has two much younger sisters, who shared in the excitement of the pageant.


More at the Source


TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: