Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Meredith Boyd, Mrs. Georgia International 2008: 1st Runner up - Mrs. International Pageant!

Congratulations to all the beautiful and accomplished ladies this year at the 2008 Mrs. International pageant! I am HONORED to be awarded First Runner-up! Thank you to my loving husband Matt for being so incredibly wonderful throughout this entire journey, I love you so much, you are an amazing Mr. Georgia! I am also so very grateful for my family and friends who supported me through this experience and I cannot thank you all enough for the countless prayers, phone calls, emails, beautiful gifts and cards during pageant week. Being able to champion Arthritis Awareness as my cause is such an honor and thank you to my friends at the Arthritis Foundation for all your support! I walk away from this entire experience a richer and more humbled woman from knowing each and every contestant in the pageant, having met you all, I am richer in friendships and that in itself is so invaluable to me!
Mrs. International 2008 Top 10 from left to right: Tennessee, North Carolina, New York, Oklahoma (4th ru), South Carolina (2nd ru), Southeast (winner), Georgia (1st ru), District of Columbia (3rd ru), Virginia and Massachusetts
Meredith Boyd, Mrs. Georgia International 2008: 1st Runner up - Mrs. International Pageant!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: