Friday, July 04, 2008

Janice McQueen-Ward: Stand Up to Cancer!

Mrs. Indiana International 2008

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d346d33656

Cancer is not a laughing matter, especially not Lung Cancer. I received this link to a Larry David comedy bit for Stand Up to Cancer as to about why cancer needs to be ended! Copy and paste to view. It is well worth the view.
I thought I would share, as his main idea is one we all should share - ending Cancer!

Stand Up to Cancer will be aired on all major channels on September 5th at 8pm. Please click on the link to the right under my picture to see how you can view, donate, get involved and make a difference. Thanks!

In honor of my dad, Neil McQueen, a Veteran and a wonderful, generous man - Happy 4th of July! God Bless!

Stand Up to Cancer!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: