Sunday, July 06, 2008

"DONATE LIFE" JASON & SHANNON DEVINE: "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we GIVE!" Winston Churchill

I just finished entering MANY on-line registration forms and I am always excited to do so! I take the "Very Big Heart" on-line registration forms with me to various speaking engagements. There are still many folks who want to become a donor but just don't have the means to get on-line. I simply have them complete and sign the form, I witness their signature and it's done, that easy!!! Often entering the data can take hours. Hours that = lives saved! I want to thank the many individuals who are taking action.

In the month of April(the first full month on the NC on-line registry)over 107,000 North Carolinians became organ/tissue donors. What an incredible success for the on-line donation launch! I hope the NC legislators who gave me time when "The Heart Prevails" are proud of the work that has been accomplished and the lives that will be saved. I can see that number increasing week after week!
"DONATE LIFE" JASON & SHANNON DEVINE: "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we GIVE!" Winston Churchill
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: