Monday, July 14, 2008

Angela's Adventures: I'm home....I'm off again.

I just wanted to post a quick update.
I have just returned from spending a week at girls camp with my young women.
I am EXHAUSTED but thrilled I went despite the sleeping in tents, on the ground in sleeping bags and obtaining more bugs bites than any one person should have to endure... I have 35 on my right leg alone! Can you say cover up?? :)
It was both wonderful and challenging and I promise to give details when I return from Nationals.
I took LOTS of pictures and will add them to the update via a slide show.

Tomorrow I head out for Chicago stopping briefly in Minneapolis where I will be catching my flight Tuesday morning. I am SO excited!! I will do my best to post pictures as the week progresses. Thank you so much to everyone who is cheering my on all over the country.
I will do my best to make you proud and enjoy every moment of this journey.
Now I need to finish packing and get some sleep.
Angela's Adventures: I'm home....I'm off again.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: