Friday, May 16, 2008

Young beauty aims for teen title

May 10 2008 by Joanne Douglas, Huddersfield Daily Examiner
Young beauty aims for teen title

A STUDENT hairdresser has got through to the final of a national modelling competition.

Danielle Temple was spotted by a talent scout at the Clothes Show in Birmingham last December and the 16-year-old entered the Miss Teen Queen UK competition and has since been named as one of the finalists.

The student hairdresser is now hoping to get enough votes from the public to beat her rivals and be crowned the winner.

Danielle, from Honley, said: “I was asked to take part in the competition by a photographer.

“I didn’t really think anything of it until I got a call inviting me to a photo-shoot. I had to go to London for the day which was really good.

“I’d done a bit of modelling before, just test shots, but this was in a really professional studio.

“All my friends are voting for me to win.

“It would be good to win and I’d like to be a model if something good came along.

“But I also enjoy hairdressing too, so we’ll see what happens.”

More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: