Friday, May 16, 2008

From Angela Smith's blog: Whirlwind Weekend

I have decided I am not as young as I used to be.


Many people, mostly my children, have reminded me of this on several occasions but this weekend the realization came to me like a car going 70 miles hours realizes a brick wall upon slamming into it, hard and fast.

It was much easier to keep up with a group of teenagers when I was one :).
This weekend I chaperoned a church youth trip down to the Twin Cities.


It was jammed packed full of activities beginning with a Twins game at the Metro Dome, Friday night.

This was our view of the game... OK the players may have been slightly larger than that but only slightly and I even zoomed in. :)

Despite the distance we enjoyed a fun game that had everyone on their feet in the last inning as the Twins came up from behind to beat the Red Sox 8 to 6.






Doesn't the field make a great photo backdrop?
Are you ready for some Baseball??













Here are some of the Fabulous Faces from Fargo enjoying the game.... hot dog, peanuts, cracker jacks anyone?
More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: