Thursday, May 01, 2008

From Joy Pfister's blog: Invited back to CNBC THE BIG IDEA show via WEB CAM!


As I am sitting here typing this on my lap top today, I can also glance at myself (to the left) on a small TV within the screen of my office computer. My office computer is actually sitting in a WebEx meeting with the hit show CNBC The Big IDEA with Donny Deutsch, and I am gettting ready to appear on the show via WEB CAM! I have to keep pinching myself every few minutes to realize that I have actually been invited to come back by the producers to appear in a segment via WEB CAM! I just cant believe I am actually here and doing this! The moral is that if i can do it, you can too! Keep reaching for every dream you have...you just might be surprised when they actually become reality and are sitting right in your lap!!!! Have a blessed day!!




TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: