Thursday, November 29, 2007

Name of MAO reality show leaked on Miss Vermont blog--see post!



Hello friends and Happy Holidays!

I have actually been away from Vermont and in the sunny state of California for the past couple of weeks. The other fifty-one state titleholders and I met in LA to film our new reality television show for TLC- "Miss America Reality Check"! It will be airing in January on TLC leading up to the live pageant on January 26th!

I must say that it was an incredible opportunity to meet my fellow 2008 Miss America classmates! They really are a diverse and empowered group of young women. Plus, now we can all say that we know the new Miss America!

I cannot spill any details, but please tune in to both Miss America Reality Check and Miss America Live.

Back here in Vermont, school is coming to a close for the semester and both the holiday and ski season are fast approaching. I cannot wait for it to really snow. I am excited to be here in the Green Mountain State for Christmas, doing lots of literacy events during this festive time of year. Right before I left for LA, I visited the Head Start program here in Middlebury, with my good friend Audrey Nelson, and had a blast reading to the preschoolers there. I also shared my crown and sash with them, of-course!

More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: