Monday, November 26, 2007

From the Beauties of America blog: Wolverines City Champs Fundraiser Car Wash!


AMERICA'S TEEN HELPING WITH CAR WASH FUNDRAISER
MY LITTLE SISTER AND I DIRECTING TRAFFIC!
ONE OF THE PLAYERS AND HIS MOM WASHING THE FIRST CAR!
GOOD THING IT WAS SUNNY! :)



11/10/2007

Two days after my crowning I decided to help rally up some cars for the football city champs to raise money to go to nationals in Florida! We were fortunate enough to have a restaurant willing to let us use their facilities. The weather cooperated with us and we had a great turn out! I helped by holding signs, and directing traffic, encouraging those passing by, to get their car washed and support their city champs! In just a few hours we raised nearly eight hundred dollars!
I was so excited to represent Beauties of America as America's Teen, and although this was my first appearance outside of my crowning, I look forward to the upcoming months, and I know they will be filled with many fun appearances just like this one!
More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: