Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Our real wish list for the New Year


The New Year is a time for fresh beginnings. GrĂ¡inne McCarry talks to five well-known people about their hopes and aspirations for the year ahead

Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 was an unforgettable year for Belfast girl Melissa Patton. Overnight she went from being an air hostess to Miss Northern Ireland. She came back two weeks ago from China where she took part in the world's biggest beauty pageant, Miss World. She says:

For 2008 I'm making a resolution to stop spending my money on things I don't need. I'm addicted to shopping - I'm a complete shopaholic. I'm always buying new make-up and shoes - they're my real weaknesses.

More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: