Friday, January 11, 2008

From the Beauties of America blog: Elf Louise Gift Wrapping!

I got pretty good at wrapping by the end of the night!!
12-6-07
This was our first experience with wrapping gifts for Elf Louise, after the radiothon we were so pumped about Christmas, we had to get in on this fun! So one of the coordinators invited us to come wrap gifts for the receiving families! When I thought about what we were going to do, I never expected what we stumbled upon. There were ROWS and ROWS of gifts all separated by age division. And it was your job to pick out what each child was going to recieve for Christmas from Santa! It felt so good to know that you were going to have such a large impact on a child's Christmas experience. These gifts however, were not nintendo games or a Wii or an Ipod but simple gifts that these children would appreciate, it really made me greatful for what I am blessed with. I will definately be back to help again next year! :)
Love,
Ashley Myhre
Beauties of America America's Teen 2007
More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: