Monday, September 10, 2007

Super Cool! I had to share this with you!

I just got a really cool housewarming present from a friend. I got this special cartoon of myself and the years I was a German radio announcer in Milwaukee and my more recent entries into podcasting:

art by http://www.penandmousestudio.com/index.html

If you like this sort of thing, I urge you to check out Pete's site. He can make these from photos you send him and personal information about hobbies, etc. I'm told I was fairly easy because there is so much information about me out on my websites (yikes!). I think it turned out great and I thank Chris Sikinger for having this done for me!





TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: