Friday, September 28, 2007

Miss America Kid Safe Browser


This post isn't actually related to Web success, but if I didn't mention this you would have to punch a hole in my man card. I'm a dad too so safe Web browsing for Web kids is certainly on my radar and will definitely be a priority for me in the future.

Children's Educational Network (CEN) has partnered with the Miss America Organization (MAO) to create the world's first Miss America Kid Safe Browser. The Miss America Kid Safe Software is built using CEN’s proprietary technology and prevents children from surfing inappropriate web sites, as well as protecting them from online predators.

The software is being offered free online.
More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: