Saturday, August 11, 2007

MISS UNIVERSE MISSES OUT ON PINK PANTHER ROLE

Former Miss Universe JENNIFER HAWKINS had to turn down a role in the PINK PANTHER sequel because she's too busy in her native Australia. The leggy stunner admits she was offered a dream role in the new film, but had to pass because she didn't feel she could spend an extended period in America shooting the movie. Posting a column on the Sydney Daily Telegraph's website, Hawkins reveals, "I would have had to go to the U.S. from August (07) until November and I'm booked up with work in Oz... next time. "It kind of upset me a little though... Acting is something I'm interested in and I am looking into it."

More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: