Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Beauties of America Trip - Top results

Well, I had a great time going out to Myrtle Beach this past weekend.

No, I don't have the pictures uploaded yet, but I will soon. I don't have the time right now to go through my exhaustive...and I mean exhaustive notes...for the dozens of awards given out at the event, but I can tell you the bottom line results:

Beauties of America 50's 2007 is South Dakota Nancy Kroese
Beauties of America 40's 2007 is Ohio Irvetta McMurtry
Beauties of America 30's 2007 is Texas Traci Quinones
Beauties of America 20's 2007 is Virginia Rachel Naugle McCarville
Beauties of America Teen's 2007 is Virginia Megan Myrehn

More complete results to come as I uncover all my notes!!!



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: