Thursday, May 11, 2006

USA. Volvo Ocean Race: Tara Connor hopes to meet up with The Black Pearl crew in New York

Monday, 08 May 2006
Marian Martin


Pirate Tara Conner, Miss USA Photo VORWhen the Volvo Open 70s are in New York, Tara Conner, Miss USA, hopes to meet up with The Black Pearl’s crew “because they were such good people and I got good vibes from them, so yeah; they will be here between the 8 th and the 11 th, so maybe I can go on the yacht again!”

A newcomer to sailing, Tara loved taking part in the Baltimore in-port race, on Paul Cayard’s Pirates of the Caribbean yacht. She told BYM News “I was a tomboy growing up, so being able to get in the action and be a part of the thing is a lot of fun for me. I really am the outdoorsy type and this is right up my alley.”

You can read the rest of the BYM News chat with the Tara in Pirate Queen




TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: