Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy Memorial Day!

I may be on the radio, but I don't agree with a lot of stuff I hear on it anymore.

I was driving around a little this morning and heard an announcer say "What is there to celebrate? War?"

I have a feeling this guy was hugged enough as a child. I was. And I understand.

I understand what it is to be grateful to the people that protect you. That keep you from the evil in the world. The gatekeepers that ensure our country enjoys the freedom that allows me to write this statement disagreeing with people in our media.

There should be a day where we celebrate the sacrifice of the brave people that have gone off to war to protect the people and ideals on this country.

I don't know about you, but I have to put out the flag.



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: