Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pageant Cast's Tim Kretschmann Selects This Blog As Website of the Week

I don't often get to post news about me! I thought I would take the opportunity!!!
OK, I'll admit it. Between the 2009 Mrs. Oregon International pageant, getting ready for three birthdays, and preparing for a visit from the Easter bunny, I have been a bit distracted the past few weeks! Needless to say, it was a surprise today when I learned from a friend this blog was selected as "Website of the Week" by Tim Kretschmann of Pageant Cast!
It has been my pleasure to meet Tim in person at the Mrs. International pageant in 2007 & 2008.  I was also privileged to be asked to appear on his radio show to discuss my platform on a few occasions.  
Thank you, Tim, for selecting this blog for recognition!  I am honored you took the time to read the site and share it with others.  You are an amazing advocate for showcasing the positive aspects of pageant participation.  
The best part? I know our paths are destined to cross again, soon:-)  

To listen to Tim's broadcasts and visit his website go the Pageant Cast.
 blog it

No comments: