Friday, July 03, 2009

July 2 Miss America blog: Katie Stam

Hello Friends!

It’s finally summer! Since I last updated you, I have been to eight different states making appearances, participating in media interviews, and meeting hundreds of new friends across America!

In the beginning of the month I visited the National Office in New Jersey where I was able to meet several of the Miss South Carolina State and their Teen Contestants who were visiting and I was able to spend time with them and share my experiences as Miss America with them.

Best wishes to everyone for a wonderful and safe Fourth of July weekend! I give my sincere thanks and appreciation to our armed forces who continue to stand by America’s side and all those abroad who continue to fight for our freedom. Have a great weekend!

Warmest wishes,

Katie

 blog it

No comments: