Sunday, June 01, 2008

From PageantFire blog: Miss America loosens up!



Most of you who know me know that I'm all about doing the crown in the hand photo. I like it much better than the typical crown on your head portrait. And if you haven't noticed, Miss America tries her best not to wear her crown in public anymore. Instead she just rocks the crown pin and leaves the real crown on the shelf at home.

Well thank goodness for other creative photographers like Jeremy Cowart, who can bring a new vision to photos of Miss America! Instead of the crown on the finger slung over your shoulder, he has brought a new angle to the crown shot. I call it the surprised monocular pose.... Lets hope it catches on!

Tim's Comment: Usually I agree with PageantFire, but I hate this messing around with the crown. It diminishes the honor and that's why the public finds it so easy to make fun of. This is a creative photo, but the minute another person does this, it will be old.

More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: