Wednesday, April 23, 2008

From Shannon Devine's blog: "How great is our God"...the legacy, the gift, the testimony of Sadie


http://www.lincolntimesnews.com/default.asp?Section=55&VA=15624

Please click the link and read this AMAZING story of Sadie Redding! What an example of God's love. I remember the morning of Sadie's accident in Jan. 2007 just two months after she received her license. My in-laws attend Hulls Grove Baptist Church. This is the "Sadie" that I have talked about to so many.
On Friday, our hometown newspaper ran this story, the same day my grandfather's obituary was in the paper. Through it all, our God is so great! The Redding family continues to bring comfort to all they meet. My mother-in-law told me at the beginning of the week that the story about Sadie would be in Friday's paper. At that time I had no idea my grandfather's obituary would also be in the same paper. Mark Redding, Sadie's father and pastor at Hulls Grove Baptist Church, makes a comment that you will read in the article, “We didn’t lose our daughter. I don’t like the long vacation she’ll be on before we can see her again, but we’ll see her again.” Mark is so right! As believers, this is what we should focus on...life eternal!
God Bless this family and all families honored & remembered at the LifeShare Of The Carolinas banquet this weekend. The Reddings were honored as a donor family!

More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: